I called them up last week, and ordered a set of stainless steel spokes for the rear wheel on my Interceptor.
They don't stock spokes for Enfield wheels, but they'll make a set for anyone who wants one.
As long as it's for an Interceptor. They don't have specifications for spokes to fit any other model of Enfield. (until now; if you have an Enfield with 19 inch wheels at both ends, and 6 inch brakes)
I had to send them two of the old spokes from my Tomahawk so they could duplicate them.
The Tomahawk has 19 inch wheels front and rear, and 6 inch brakes front and rear, so both wheels take the same spokes.
Got the Interceptor spokes in a few days ago, and they're making the spokes for the Tomahawk as I type this. Time to start cleaning up some hubs. (the rims have been ready since February)
Another bit of progress I've made is that I got the Tomahawk's crankshaft out. I'll take some pictures. There's some nasty, but repairable damage to the inside of the drive side crankcase caused by a thrown rod, which wasn't fixed when the rod was replaced.
Check back, I'll add the pictures to this post when I have them.
I don't know how some guys ever get any work done, stopping to take a picture every 10 minutes. I prefer to work first, take pictures later.
Pictures of the damaged crankcase.
First, the washer on the timing side that the end of the crankshaft was rubbing on.
The broken area near the cam tunnel on the right side crankcase half.
This is a view from inside the crankcase looking up into the hole where the cylinder spigot goes.